In 2020, as soon as shutdowns began nationwide, I wanted to offer a product that people could play with, as well as learn and take their mind off all that was going on outside. The Beavis Board was created by Beavis Audio in Australia several years ago and included all the components needed to create many different effects on a breadboard and in/out box that makes connections easy and clutter free. I have made a similar kit with everything you will needed to start experimenting with guitar circuits today. I suggest purchasing an inexpensive multimeter for quick reading of resistor values, to help you as you build. Harbor Freight's basic meter is great for this and sells for $6.
This kit will include the following:
(1) Smokin' Amp Co. in/out box with guitar in and out, voltage Sag knob, and terminal strip for in, out, 9v, and ground connections to breadboard
(2) 830 point breadboards, All resistors, capacitors, JFET, IC and jumpers needed to build 13 guitar circuits-
- a boutique Tube Screamer overdrive
- EHX LPB-1 boost
- a germanium Fuzz face
- Bazz fuss- fuzz**
- Lovepedal Woodrow
- Colorsound 1 knob fuzz *
- D*A*M* Meathead fuzz *
- D*A*M* Meathead dark fuzz *
- Dr. Tony Balls 1966 fuzz *
- Dan Armstrong Blue Clipper
- Brian May Treble Booster
- JHS Little Black Buffer
- Tillman Preamp
*All 4 of the One Knob Fuzz parts will be packaged in one bag
**Bazz Fuzz is a bonus project consisting of only a few parts found in the other projects and will not have it's own bag of parts.
All instructions needed to complete these 13 circuits and additional components and notes on how to tweak the circuits. Due to my work load I cannot offer troubleshooting support for the projects.
**You can also purchase just the In/Out box separately, for $60+ $5 shipping, using the drop down option.